Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Not because of me...

We been together for 9 years including of this year, yet in between of this period, he has further his study in United State for 3 years and went for China for another 2 and the half years to build a better career path and of course.....no doubt.....to earn more $$$.

As you can see most of the time we are being separated and we are only able to meet up maybe 3-4 time per year with the max 1 week plus pat toh time.

And now the fact is...darling come back is not because of me :(.....the real seduce for him to make this move is the "Third Party" in our relationship....

The power of my little hostatge. hahahahahahaha.........

Yay ! darling is coming back for good this time...so happy am I !! ( Baby is kicking as well to tell me :"Mummy....please...please don't jealous me.".)

3 comments:

  1. No worries Stephy, the little angel is not only your 'hostage' but also your 'weapon'! He can't say no to two pretty gals hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I see you are on the lady side .. guess I made the wrong friend :P -- Danny.

    ReplyDelete