Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just Blabbing

Oh God I am sleepy and my wife will not be reaching home anytime soon, not at least in another 2 hours time. Sigh .. poor honey! Miss you so much but please get home faster .. pleaseeeeeee! I want to sleep aaa ... And I am hoping wholeheartedly. :P

By the way, to think of this blog. I have a feeling that this is turning into my blog.. haha! Where are your entries, honey??? :) Anyway, please bear with us, ladies and gentlemen. My wife is unbelievably caught up with work in recent months. Hence the missing HER entries.

And to think of my very own other blog, if you are still thinking you are getting any of my new entries, stop doing that. Take my advise. Read it all here. Hehe. I got lazy. I am not going to blah about my excuses. But yes, I got lazy. And to amplify my laziness even further, I am quitting Twitter! :P Just too much to maintain. Oh well at least I gave them a shot, right? But seriously. I got a day job people. On top of that, Facebook, Blogging, phonecalls home and my laziness are enough to keep me occupied 24/7.

I think I should stop here. I am going to call my wife now for status check and crash myself into bed right after. Another long training day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment