Thursday, August 20, 2009

Exhausted !

All i can say i'm really exhausted these few months, with a 7 months baby in my tummy and a heavy job scope which required me to travel very often; seems like once every week or sometime once in every two weeks. So, as you can imagine it's really tired for my current body condition.
Okie...just to recap, what have i done these few months?hmmm...i brought my little angel to visit her dear daddy at China last month. I have excused from my company for 8 days annual leaves and spent about 12 days in China. However, i still have to response to my email either coming from customer side or my collegues eventhough i'm in holiday. During the time in China, darling brought us to Shanghai, Beijing and Tianjin for my pre-natal honeymoon trip. Hahahaha...no doubt, it is sweet and loving througout the journey. As for the trip itinerary, needless to repeat again as darling has share with you guys at his earlier blog.
One week after i came back from China, darling was coming back to KL for his interview. The time being with him is totaly feel good for me. I'm like a queen in the house with a little hostage. hahahahahaha.....
As for my preganancy status, is always a good news as usual, baby is growing healty and active. She can kick, move and turning around most of the time. And the most exciting part is, i can feel she is strenching her body im my tummy until i can sense her foot/knee on top of my tummy. Reall good feel right?
During my darling back home, we also took the opportunity to have some maternity shoots by my dear younger brother. The outcome of the pictures are pretty nice and can tell that he did put in a lot of effort to edit those pictures for us. Thanks to my dear brother for spending time for us and give us such a wonderful memories during my preganacy period.

No comments:

Post a Comment