Thursday, August 20, 2009

Leaving the Company ..

Well, you guys are leaving, I am not just going to sit around and watch, right? Hell I am not going to miss the fun!

Okay, it's not that funny. This few weeks has been pretty stressful, you know, dealing with work, vacation (Alright, gotta admit, this is not stressful :P), job interviews, trip back home, training and most of all, thinking of if the company would make me stay for a better package. It's finally done now! At least for the part where I braved myself expressing my interests and the management eventually stood still on their "no better package" policy. I know I am going home now.

There are definitely going to be mixed feelings, no doubt. Been here for two and a half years. It's not short to begin with. The wonderful people I have the pleasure to know, the fun I have enjoyed, the new experience I am blessed with and all those things China and this company has been providing me, all these mean so much and they are most memorable. (Let's not think that I am sitting next to a dustbin filled with soaking wet tissues while writing this, alright? I am not crying :D)

While there are ample things to be missed, unfortunately, there are also things I look forward to - I get to go home and be closer to my family, witnessing the birth of my baby girl and a new job, hopefully a good one, with plenty of challenge.

I suppose I have planned to write about this another day but while waiting for my wife getting home from a business trip at this hour, I just gotta think of something to do to stay awake and to kill time. Sigh .. what is wrong with her company anyway?! She is freaking 7-months pregnant for God sakes! Give her a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment