Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Danny's Top 20 Pick up Lines .. Enjoy!

I would like to seriously think that what I am about to write next will not be used by you guys to pick up girls. It's not going to work! At least at a serious state. Unless, you are trying to be humorous about it while breaking the ice. So, here they are, my 20 favorites for your reading pleasure. Wahahaha!
  • Can you give me directions...to your heart? (Where else would I go :P)
  • Is it hot in here or is it you? (Classic!)
  • You don't need car keys to drive me crazy. (Again, Classic!)
  • I wish I were sine squared and you were cosined squared, because together we could be one. (This is freaking humorous! Especially for all the engineering guys!)
  • I'm feeling a little off today. Would you like to turn me on? (Triple classic!)
  • Can I have your picture? [Why?] So I can show santa what I want for christmas!
  • Do you have a band-aid? [Why?] I hurt my knee when I fell for you.
  • Do you believe in love at first sight or do I have to walk by again?
  • Are you a parking ticket? Cause you got FINE written all over you. (Woo hoo!)
  • I lost my teddy bear, can I sleep with you? (I seriously hope this will work :P)
  • Your feet must be tired, because you've been running through my mind all day long.
  • I lost my phone number. Can I have yours? (Super duper classic!)
  • Got any raisins? [No.] Then how about a date? (Lame!)
  • You know what would look great on you? Me. (Super lame! Wahaha!)
  • Am I cute enough yet? Or do you need more to drink?
  • That’s a nice shirt. Can I talk you out of it?
  • All those curves! And me with no brakes! (Ooo .. hawt!)
  • Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
  • If you were a new sandwich at Mcdonalds, you’d be called McGorgeous. (I'm lovin' it!)
  • I think I need to call heaven because they’ve lost one of their angels.
  • If you and I were Squirrels, I'd store my nuts in your hole. (Okay, 18PG please!)
I really laughed my ass off the chair while reading all these!

2 comments:

  1. This is hilarious!!! Some are pretty sweet though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some are pretty creative though .. what is going on in people's mind today! :D

    ReplyDelete