Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm Excited !!

Yay ...Im gonna have a sweet and nice V day this year!! hahahaha.....because hubby is planing the programs for the day now !!! :D

hmmm...Traders Hotel better ?? or Cyberview Lodge?? where to have our V day dinner?? where are we going to have our couple spa??...wahahaha....im sooooooo excited !!!

hoohooohooo.....this Sunday is also 2009 Chinese New Year Eve....I'm really impatient anymore...as hubby is coming back on this Saturday for his CNY holiday.....so....I'm planing to have our 1st reunion dinner at our new home......hahahaha....hmmm.....steamed fish, 2 kind of veges, steam egg with shredded pork, potatos with mushroom and lotus peanut soup. Sounds more than enough for ONLY 2 person right?! hehehehehe....

I love CNY mood as my parents gave us (since kid) this kind of feeling whenever CNY is coming; they will clean the whole house and deco it with all those red red..., also shop for those cny stuffs....eventhough it is very tiring...but.....it is even more FUN than tiring...

See below to get to know how my hubby sayang me :

hayashikeneshiro@hotmail.com - sigh ... i think i have to treat u better
Stephanie (L) yeah....buy me mini
hayashikeneshiro@hotmail.com - i think i should treat u eat shit
hayashikeneshiro@hotmail.com - hahahahahahah
Stephanie (L) walao
hayashikeneshiro@hotmail.com - kakakakakaka
hayashikeneshiro@hotmail.com - no one eat my shit before
hayashikeneshiro@hotmail.com - u are the first
Stephanie (L) ok lo...reunion dinner is to ask u eat shit...
hayashikeneshiro@hotmail.com
- hehehehehe
hayashikeneshiro@hotmail.com - i eat ur shit la
hayashikeneshiro@hotmail.com
- and u eat mine

4 comments:

  1. oooooOO! So geli la! Post your msn chat..... :P

    *eat shit both of you* talk geli!

    Anyway, let me reinstate. Please put a chat box by your blog! Ahem. Correction. Both of your blog! Put a chat box!

    Wakaka. Geli nya! Both Melakians beng and lian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo. Use this as chatbox http://www.cbox.ws/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahahahahaha...see..he so sayang me until ask me to eat his shit!!!! (really don't know why i signed during our ROM??!! like kena JAMPI !!!*fainted*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woi .. strong man
    We are new at blogging la
    kasi chan la sikit :D

    ReplyDelete